We are experts in PCB design with a solid reputation in high speed digital, analog, and RF markets for single, double, and high layer count boards. Whether your project entails high speed constraint-driven requirements or basic I/O, our staff has the expertise to deliver a comprehensive design package that is well-managed, on-time, and right the first time.
We have extensive experience with the following CAD software:
- Altium (Altium Designer)
- Cadence (ORCAD & ALLEGRO)
- Autodesk (EAGLE)
- Mentor Graphics (PADS)
- We can take schematics in any form (pdf, sketch, etc.) and convert them into an a electronics proper CAD format.
- Design rules communicated at the schematic level.
- Custom footprint design to meet your needs.
- Compete BOMs and part pricing for each design.
- Fabrication Drawing, Assembly and Gerber files to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Rigid/Flex PC's; complex board shapes can be created.
- Complete Schematic drawings
- PCB layer stack drawings.
- Complete 3D PDF files
- Fabrication files (Standard format is Gerber Extended; Gerber X2, ODB++, IPC-2581 available upon request)
- Rout and Drill files
- Assembly drawings
- Pick and Place files (Centroid Data)
- Fabrication specifications (Layer Stacks, Drill Tables and Drawings, etc.)
- Complete Bill of Materials list (BOM)
- Other customer specified outputs