Reflow oven utilizing our 100% patented forced air Horizontal Convection™ Heating technology provides for greater thermal uniformity and process control.
The GF-12HT is lead -free compatible for RoHS compliant soldering.
Even though these benchtop ovens are small, the 3 vertical zones plus the cooling zone give remarkably accurate profiles for reflow applications.
With the new patented Horizontal Convection
technology*, the '-HT' models are fully compatible with Lead Free (RoHS compliant) soldering alloys.
The patented Horizontal Convection technology** circulates heated air in each chamber around the board front to back which increases the thermal efficiency and uniformity within each zone.
This exposes the circuit board to a uniform temperature profile along the entire printed circuit board assembly. Cyclonic generator speed is independently set in each zone.
GF-12HT With Stand Option
Temperature Profiling Kit
The temperature profiling accessory kit includes all the accessories you need to profile PC boards through your reflow oven.
It is compatible with any ovens or profiling systems which use standard Ktype thermocouples.
Nitrogen Inerting Option
- Lead Free Soldering capability (GF-12HT model) Max. Temp. 350° C (662° F)
- 100% forced air Patented Horizontal Convection*
- 3 vertical heating zones plus cooling zone
- 12” wide conveyor
- Stainless steel conveyor and chambers
- Easy lift clamshell design
- Viewing windows with lighted interior
- 39” long benchtop oven with 26” long heated tunnel, plus 6” long cooling zone
- CE compliant
- Computer controller with:
- 100 menu profile storage
- 7 day programmable timer
- Real time graphic temperature profiler
- ISO 9000 SPC fault monitoring and reporting
- Battery memory backup
- English or metric units
- Password protection
- Nitrogen gasinerting option
- PC Interface/WindowsTM software option
- Enhanced printing option
All GF ovens have a nitrogen gas inerting option. With the isolated chamber design (recirculation of atmosphere within reflow zone) low oxygen levels are maintainedwhile conserving nitrogen consumption.
- Decreases wetting angle
- Increases flux efficiency
- Enhances fine pitch solder fillets
- Improves surface finish of solder joints