|Feeding port capacity
|Mixing Capacity of Bottom Tin
|Dimension including handcart
||L700 mm * W1000 mm * H1050 mm
|Total Power Consumption
|Normal running power
||Approximate * 110kg
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Normally the wave solder dross yield will be 80%. To recovery 1kg dross of lead free solder, it will save $US29x80% = $23.2 dollars per Kg of dross.
Dross generated during a 10 hour periods is about 5 to 6 kg depending on how the operator removes the material from the machine.
Savings range from $110 to $130 per day.
The solder dross separator SDS-10M has a patented mixing and separation system which make separation more efficient and easier
for operation, it is a best solution for separation of solder dross.
- Compact in size, all stainless steel and is easy to maintain.
- Solder pot is made of corrosion resisting SS 316 material with has a long service life.
- The unit uses a "U" shape heater covered cast iron heating plate, which will avoid deformation.
- Patented mixing and separation system for improved separation efficiency.
- Machine will alarm when separated solder is in the cabin and reaches the full volume. This indicates to discharge the solder.
- Machine is equipped with 2 sets of molding tray, which are convenient for forming solder bars.
- Separated tin oxide ash will collect in a separate box, for easy disposal.
- OMRON temperature controller and SSR relay ensure accurate temperature control and long service life.
This product has no reviews, please share your opinion of the product
Write a review