The QTS Frame System (also known as the Wizard Frame) consists of two frames and a Frameless SMT Stencil. The first frame is a plastic Container Frame which protects the technician from injuries during handling from the stencil's razor sharp edges.
The Frameless SMT Stencil is always contained in a molded plastic Container Frame that reduces the chance for damaging the stencil during shipping and handling. The second frame, is a lightweight aluminum stretch frame, which accepts the Plastic Frame with the stencil and tensions the stencil in four directions.
1. Significant cost savings.
2. Larger image printing area.
3. Reduced storage space requirements
4. Eliminates the need to return used frame castings.
5. Reduces setup time.
- The QTS Frame has four-way adjustable tension for fragile stencils.
- 64 contact points (20x20) and 80 contact points (29x29) for even tension.
- 28 contact points from the Container Frame to the stencil to ensure a secure connection.
- Allows for larger board image.
- Standard industrial mounting.