- Basic thru hole to standard surface mount, to ultra-fine-pitch BGA
- US QuickTurn custom and hi-rel, low volume
- Qualified soldering technicians & Automated Assembly
- PCBs assembled in as little as 24 hours
- Guaranteed on-time delivery
Types of PCB Assembly Services
You provide all the parts including the bare printed
circuit boards and electronic components, we assemble
your boards using our state of the art automated equipment.
- Partially Kitted
You provide the "hard to find" parts, the "custom" parts,
the parts you have in inventory, whatever parts you have!
We help procure the rest of the parts, the PCBs, whatever
you don't provide, then assemble your printed circuit boards.
- Full Turn-Key
We manage the entire process from procuring the
bare printed circuit boards and all parts through
assembly and testing as your application requires.
US PCB Assembly
US PCB Assembly is ideal for:
- As fast as 24 hour turn
- Prototype and low volume
- Mil spec & ITAR
Lead-Free PCB Assembly
We have extensive experience with lead-free and RoHS
electronic assembly. Lead-Free presents challenges beyond
the traditional leaded PCB assembly.
We can guide you through the process and help you produce
fully RoHS compliant PCB assemblies.
- Prototype PCB assembly to high volume production. Any quantity - one board is ok!
- Leaded and lead-free solder printed circuit board capabilities
- No-clean and water clean fluxes
- Fine pitch to 15 mils
- Single or double sided SMT (surface mount) assembly
- Thru-hole assembly
- Mixed SMT and thru-hole assembly
- Single or double sided BGA's
- Passives down to 0402 size
- Leadless Chip Carriers / CSP
- BGA to 12 mil pitch
- XRAY Inspection
We will refund your money on any project that you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our workmanship.