- The highest quality with the most advanced technology at a cost effective solution
- Accuracy +/- 0.001” (0.025mm)
- Placement rates up to 4800 cph
- The best GUI (graphical user interface) in its class using Windows based software allows programming in minutes
- Up to 64 tape feeders, 96 - 8mm tape positions with bank feeders
- Accurately places a wide range of components including 0201s, LED’s, BGAs,15mil pitch QFPs, SMT Connectors and many others
- Servo driven, position feedback from a 2 micron linear scales coupled with a precision placement head
- Auto fiducial correction
- Cut tape, loose, tube, or tray feeders
- Integrated on-the-fly component centering using Mechanical fingers (Standard) or Laser technology (Cyberoptics®) (Optional)
Once a specific PCB is programmed, the machine automatically picks up each component from its designated
feeder or tray, centers the part via laser Cyberoptics® or centering fingers, moves to the
placement location via closed loop servo system, and
accurately places the part. The feeders automatically position the next component for pick-up.
Easy to change SmartCountTM electro-optical feeders available for tape, tube, bulk or matrix
Standard tape feeder sizes include 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 24 mm. 32 mm and 44 mm.
The L40 has a feeder capacity of 64, and the L60 has a feeder capacity of 96 positions. With the
optional 12 position 8 mm bank feeders, capacity can increase by 50%, i.e. the model L60 would
increase to a capacity of 144 8 mm tape feeders.
The vibratory feeder can handle loose and tube components.
Unique SuperStripTM feeders are a convenient way to use short tape strips.
Feeder positions are pre-programmed for quick set-up.
The touchless Cyberoptics® centering option enables fast and accurate placement of the
complete range of components.
A wide range of components can be placed including 0201s, 0402s, 0603s, 0805s, 1206s,
melfs, SO-28 to SO-8s, SOTs, SOICs, (fine pitch) QFPs, BGAs, large PLCCs, sockets
and many others.
The latest pentium PCs are
included with these machines
and the software is WindowsTM
based to allow easy straightforward
teach-in, requiring minimal
Multiple (panelized) boards can
be programmed using the quick
Using the dual function camera/
computer color monitor, standard
PC keyboard and mouse,
manual programming of a PCB
is easy and intuitive.
Using CAD data from various
layout systems will speed up
the teach-in process for boards
with many components.
The teach-in camera magnifies
the positions onto a dual use
color monitor. Its built-in vision
software provides fiducial correction
of misregistered boards.
Computer controlled in 10 millisecond
increments with separate
allows solder paste or adhesive
glue to be applied accurately
prior to component placement.
This time/pressure fluid dipenper
has dispense rates up to 10,000
dots per hour.
- Automatic 4-position nozzle changer with 4 nozzles
Friendly easy to use Windows® interface including software for panelized boards, self diagnostics,
error recognition, fault monitoring and more!
- On-the-fly component centering using centering fingers
- Fiducial correction
- The latest pentium PC with flat screen monitor
Positional resolution of 0.0000787" (2 microns) with closed loop micro servo driven motion
control and digital encoders
The component squaring station enables accurate placement of fine pitch components while protecting
fragile leads from damage due to excessive force