Lead Free (RoHS compliant)
Cost-effective batch reflow oven utilizing forced air convection heating technology with individual time and temperature controls makes profile set up quick and easy. The GF-B-HT is a high temperature model capable of lead and lead-free soldering.
This unique shuffle system enables a higher throughput than standard batch ovens. Both sides of the SMT reflow oven have a cooling station. While one printed circuit board is being processed, another circuit board can be cooled and off-loaded, then a third board can be loaded and shuttled into the chamber for reflow.
- Lead Free Soldering capability (GF-B-HT model) Max. Temp. 315° C (600° F)
- Large to window allows the operator to see the board throughout the entire reflow process
- Compatible with Lead and Lead-free soldering applications
- 100% cyclonic™ forced air convection ovens
- Maximum board size is 12" x 12" (305mm x 305mm)
- All stainless steel interior construction provides for years of useful life
- Dual cooling stations
- English or metric units
- Nitrogen gas inerting option