Three (3) heating zone reflow ovens. The GF-120HT is lead-free compatible for RoHS compliant soldering. These Ovens are used for reflowing solder on printed circuit boards, curing, drying and thermal cycling. Our patented** Horizontal ConvectionTM system provides the most accurate, most consistent and most repeatable profiles.
Air is circulated horizontally in one direction above the circuit board, and in the opposite direction below the board. This circular air current or “cyclone” provides better thermal penetration across the board and yields better results with tough-to-solder components such as BGAs and J-leaded quad flat packs.
GF-120HC With Stand Option
Temperature Profiling Kit
The GF-12/120 series heating profiles are superior to other ovens in their class.
Each of the vertical heating zones is programmable through the controller which stores up to 100 profiles. The oven includes a real-time temperature profiler port.
When a thermo couple is attached to the printed circuit board, the actual board level temperature profile is displayed graphically as the board travels through the oven.
The conveyor speed, heating elements, cyclonic generators and coolingfans are all programmable.
The oven also features SPC fault monitoring & reporting, battery backup anda 7 day timer for automatic machine start-up.
The temperature profiling accessory kit includes all the accessories you need to profile PC boards through your reflow oven.
It is compatible with any ovens or profiling systems which use standard Ktype thermocouples.
Nitrogen Inserting Option
- Model GF-120HT for high temperature Lead Free Soldering applications up to 400°C (752°F)
- GF-120HT uses Horizontal Convection heating technology
- 73" long benchtop oven with 41" long heated tunnel, plus 12" long cooling zone
- Stainless steel conveyor and chambers
- 3 vertical heating zones plus cooling zone
- 12" wide conveyor
- Easy lift clamshell design
- Viewing windows with lighted interior
- CE compliant
- Computer controller with:
- 100 menu profile storage
- 7 day programmable timer
- Real time graphic temperature profiler
- ISO 9000 SPC fault monitoring and reporting
- Battery memory backup
- English or metric units
- Password protection
- Nitrogen gasinerting option
- PC Interface/WindowsTM software option
- Enhanced printing option
All GF ovens have a nitrogen gas inserting option. With the isolated chamber design (recirculation of atmosphere within reflow zone) low oxygen levels are maintained while conserving nitrogen consumption.
- Decreases wetting angle
- Increases flux efficiency
- Enhances fine pitch solder fillets
- Improves surface finish of solder joints
- (**Machines covered under patent 6,936,793)